UNIVERSITE DE LYON / CNRS - INSTITUTE OF ANALYTICAL SCIENCES/SIMS GROUP
5, rue de la Doua
ResearchAcademic Research Group (CNRS/university of Lyon) based in Lyon, Rhone-Alpes Region , specialized in the development of electrochemical sensors and biosensors.
back to list
What we offerOur team is part of the Institute of Analytical Sciences in Lyon and aims at developing electrochemical sensors and biosensors for the rapid, selective and sensitive detection of various target analytes (organics and inorganics)for environment monitoring/food safety control and improvement (ex: detection of mycotoxins in olive oil, olives and cereals; detection of bacteria; ions and oligoelements analysis; process quality control; control of effluents; enzymatic activity mesurements)
What we are looking forWe are looking for industrial partners with specific issues that we could solve using our know-how in sensor technology.
- Food quality and safety
- Food microbiology/ toxicology/ Quality control
- Detection and analysis methods
- Environment / Energy
- Environmental expertise/ polution detection & management
- Support technologies and Know-how
- Sensor Technologies related to process and measurement
- Analytical Methods & Equipments
- Research & Development